Project PEER (Peer Education Enrichment Resource) is a peer-led outreach and non-medical case management program aimed to help individuals who are at high risk for acquiring HIV. People who are at high risk for acquiring HIV are individuals who partake in activities such as intravenous drug use, multiple anonymous sex partners, condomless anal or vaginal intercourse, and being in a serodiscordant (mixed HIV status) relationship.
All services provided by Project PEER
re provided to the community completely free of charge.
- Assistance with health insurance enrollment
- PrEP education and case management
- Linkage to medical and dental care
- Referrals to community health resources
- Linkage to HIV/STD and HEP C testing
- Treatment navigation for HIV/STD and HEP C testing